“A look from here and elsewhere: exchange and compare your practices”
Association Odyssée is committed to strengthen the European citizenship, the emergence of “worldwide citizens” and the cooperation between the different actors that make up the European Union.
Coordinating and participating in projects at a European and international levels, Odyssée wishes:
- To promote and enable the European mobility of different audiences, with a professional, formative, educational, social and transversal aims,
- To strengthen cooperation between actors at local and European level,
- To promote exchanges between formal education and popular and informal education,
- To promote, strengthen and enhance lifelong learning and training of a multiplicity of actors: associations, companies, trainers, teachers, educators, animators, young people etc.
These are the reasons why Association Odyssée is involved in projects that meet these goals.
Association Odyssée introduces here those European projects:
- Escape Your Stereotypes
- Intermove for Trainers
- Youth Employment Toolbox
- Integration and Inclusion in Europe for Experts in pre-school education, youth and social work
- Job to Stay
- Study visits and staff mobilities
These projects are co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission.
This communication reflects only the view of its author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.