This is an extract of the Statute adopted on 23rd of December 2015:
Article 2 Objects:
This organisation aims at:
– Contributing to the commitment and participation of all, strengthening European citizenship and the emergence of “worldwide citizens”
– by being an actor of education and training throughout life and of intercultural exchanges and
– by promoting cooperation between local actors in the voluntary sector and the private sector;
– providing “reading keys” for a better understanding of globalization, in order to understand the diversity and complexity of today’s world and develop intercultural learning by promoting and implementing European and international exchanges and advising and accompanying projects in this dynamic;
– facilitating the life together and work together, including by experiencing cultural diversity and practicing foreign languages including French as a foreign language;
– valuing the local territories by providing good discovery activities of cultural and heritage;
and generally implement all activities, actions or events likely to develop the associative project.
Its duration is unlimited.
You can download the statute in French: Statuts Association Odyssée 23-12-15.
Association Odyssée, Odyssee, Bordeaux, jeunesse, international, Europe, Erasmus, projets, youth, interculturalité, linguistique, langue, interculturel, activité